Re: S-c-h-e-r-m-e-r-h-o-r-n(Re: Shermerhorn all the way)

--- Mark <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Und weil für uns beide Deutsch nicht unsere erste
> Sprache ist, werden wir
> schon gar nicht von der Gestapo gafährdet wenn wir
> auf Deutsch reden.

genau.
(fuer die nichtdeutschsprechende:  and because german
is not our native language for the both of us, we
won't ever hear from the gestapo, if we speak in
german)... ironic really, speak german, no gestapo.
of course, das waere nicht so nett fuer die andere
listees.
(that wouldn't be so nice for the other listees).

enough,
liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne