Re:Our very own Jesse Eubanks

You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much. Even after a couple of years, I still find myself appreciating and looking forward to your encouragement and support.

I'm here in Louisville recording. I've got 8 songs in the works this week. There are another 6 that have been completed and are awaiting a cozy home on an album. So, there is a possibility of a 14 track album. Most likely though, I'll take the best 11 or 12 and leave a few behind for another time. This is my most cathartic album yet. I was told last night to rework some of the vocals because they were too emotionally over the top - screaming, off pitch, pleas of mercy. All to the sounds of an acoustic guitar. It was a bit much. They were pretty disturbing takes. So, I went back today and redid them. They sound better. These songs have been amazing emotional and spiritual therapy for me. I hope people get it. I've been listening to a lot of Denison Witmer, Dashboard Confessional and David Wilcox. These people have three very different ways of using a guitar.

"West Coast Politics   East Coast Love" should be available through mail order beginning in mid May. Hopefully, soon after, they should be available various places online.

Also, "Meditation, Contemplation and Prayer" will soon be available in new packaging and will sound a little different as well. I'm finally having it mastered. It should sound amazing. I hope to have it ready to go by the end of the month. My fingers are crossed.

Here's to rambling,

www.jesseeubanks.homestead.com

p.s. For those of you who like to read, I have been writing lately for a magazine called Relevant. My articles, "Where is God?", "If Only I Could See A Little Further Ahead" and "Adventures with God" are all available on their website. www.RelevantMagazine.com