Re: Our very own Jesse Eubanks

>From: the better half of "Chad and Keisha Brown" regarding Jesse Eubanks:

>For fans of: charity empressa, yellow 6, the prayer chain, gregorian
>chants,
>in a lonely place (in some songs)"

Isn't Empressa essentially Eric Campuzano?  I so want to order that, along
with the Denver Gents, SpyGlass Blue, Saviour Machine Legend III, and the
Over the Rhine and Midnight Oil tributes.  (My fave artists.)  Anyway, how's
Empressa?  What is yellow 6, other than a food coloring?  Anything else good
in the alt.christian scene at the moment??  (I trust your tastes.)

>He's even recently been approached by Eric Campuzano (Prayer Chain, Lassie
>Foundation and Cush) making a proposition that the two of them record an
>album together! (If that doesn't get your attention to check him out, your
>crazy!!!!!)

The did rouse a bit of interest, though I am somewhat crazy.

Well, just neurotic,

Matt