Arizona Request

As life would be, I just realized that Over The Rhine
will be on the West Coast - but not in Arizona!

The best locations are Los Angeles and San Deigo - a 6
or 5 hour drive, pending on how you drive through the
Mohave desert from the Sonoran desert.

Their concert dates planned to be the second week of
May - pending on which location is best.  San Diego is
a Friday night, and Los Angeles is a Saturday - so for
us Arizona people, we should get a good idea together
to see them.

Otherwise, I'm going alone.

My vote is San Deigo.

The venture is well done and it's only five hours from
Phoenix - by Greyhound - Man, you got to love public
transportation!!!!

It only ignites my memories of traveling between
Cleveland to Columbus to see OTR back-to-back - all
courtesy of GREYHOUND!!!!!!! (this was when I lived in
Kent, Ohio in 1992)

If there are other AZ/NM fans wanting to make a trek
to either Los Angeles or San Diego, hit me at

ramazeni at yahoo_com

so, we can make this a group effort!

Later