RE: I know this is a longshot, but...

>From: Dusty Volume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com>

>Here's the lyrics as I've worked them out--special
>thanks to Matt for clearing up the chourus (best part
>of the song for me).

Your welcome!  However, the real thanks should go to K&L for writing such a
GREAT song!  This must appear on a CD soon!

Anyway, if I hadn't cleared it up, a considerate lurker would have soon
enough.  (Jason Martin of SF59 fame??) ;-)

  I think this song more
>straightforwardly than any other speaks volumes on
>their(K&L)faith.

Yes!  "A Gospel Number" is more straighforward, but also more superficial,
and doesn't really speak "volumes".  (Not that it is actually superficial,
just relative to this song)

ROCK ON,

Matty Mark