Re: JIN-ROH and LoTR

Haven't seen Koyaanisqatsi but I'll try and get a hold of it and I bet I can
find a story in it somewhere, even if it's only part of my own.  Fast, Cheap
and Out of Control is the story of countless modern day twenty somethings,
as many of us seem to have no peace, no money and no way to control our
impulses.  I'll watch the actual movie and get back to you.