Re: hmm...

I don't know what you're talking about.  The movie was fantastic, and so
true to the book.  Emma Watson was fabulous as Hermione, the effects and
the music were enchanting.  Sure, it was no LotR, but I rate it above
lots of other kids flicks.  And the books are even more fabulous.  Say
what you will about literary merit, Harry Potter is still charming.

Bethany

np: mp3 rarity collection -- I'm on Anyway from the tribute album, which
I absolutely love.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen