Re: JIN-ROH and LoTR

Peter - My friend with whom I too often disagree -
this is a great...no, make that Great...paragraph.  I
like it.  I identify with it.  (Especially the
Boromir/contrition part.)

cheers!

KElvin

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:

> One of the reasons I love _The Fellowship of the
> Ring_ so much is because,
> as corny as it might sound, I come away from that
> film wanting to be a
> better person.  I want to be as brave as Frodo, as
> wise as Gandalf, as
> loyal as Sam, as noble as Aragorn, even as contrite
> as Boromir (because,
> alas, I sometimes do the wrong thing, and I
> sometimes drive my friends
> away, and I sometimes let my doubts and fears get
> the best of me).

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?