Glen Phillips / Elliott Smith / Randy Newman / Nickelcreek / OtR

Glen Phillips last night in Columbus was AWESOME!
It was my first time seeing him, and I had never
had the opportunity to see Toad the Wet Sprocket.
Well, I had the opportunity once, but I figured,
"eh.. they'll be around again soon..."  Then they
broke up.  Figures.

Anyway, he played a great mic of his tunes, Toad
tunes, some new tunes, and some covers.

Highlights were "Whatever I Fear," "Windmills,"
Elliott Smith's "Between the Bars," a satirical
Randy Newman cover about bombing everyone, a
handful of new Glen tunes, and a new song that
is going to be on the Glen & Nickelcreek _Mutual
Admiration Society_ CD in July.

OtR content... none.

Dan

np: tenacious d - live in chicago 10.5.01