Re: They're comin' back!

--- OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

> Nonetheless, I think this calls for a resounding
> "Woot!"   (Hmmm...  I think that was my first woot
on
> this list, for whatever that's worth.)

this reminds me - we just finished Hamlet in my
Shakespeare class and in reading in Act V, i came
across this passage:

HAMLET

     'Swounds, show me what thou'lt do:
     Woo't weep? woo't fight? woo't fast? woo't tear
       thyself?
     Woo't drink up eisel? eat a crocodile?

seems our beloved word might have a bit of a history
...   ;-)

=====