let's try this again............

----Original Message Follows----
From: "melissa coleman" <electricsheep7 at hotmail_com>
To: electricsheep7 at hotmail_com
Subject: my thoughts......
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:45:48 -0500

-- BEGIN included message

Hi everyone.....the listees may not be responding like we wish, but........for what it's worth I have some opinions on OTR.  One thing, I would love to know how their music affects everyone.  There would HAVE to be an influence or we wouldn't want to be on the list.

 I was, as I mentioned before, introduced to OTR through my now ex husband.  At first, the music brought back sad memories, but my love of everything they do has kept me afloat.  Now, as another listee suggested I do, I HAVE made them mine.  I have literally bought up every album that my ex had.  (obviously I had to SHARE them!)  They are a group of people who has forever changed my views on life, love and the pursuit of the spiritual.  They seem to live a life of humility, forever seeking after the grace we all do.....in Christ.  They enjoy life to the fullest and don't live by a standard that most of us seem to be controlled by.  Linford Detweiler is undeniably one of the most emotionally charged and talented writers I know of!  Karin has an individuality that is to be admired.  Their music causes me to see profound truths in the simplest terms, which in itself is a most awesome talent.  The ability to m! ove anyone emotionally or spiritually should be a goal for any singer/songwriter/musician.  And they move me.............

Melissa

-- END included message