Re: They're comin' back!

--- Thurman Allen II <microserf88 at yahoo_com> wrote:
>      'Swounds, show me what thou'lt do:
>      Woo't weep? woo't fight? woo't fast? woo't tear
thyself?
>      Woo't drink up eisel? eat a crocodile?

o cursed lines.  once had them read to me -- he loved
me as hamlet loved ophelia, he read them, looked me in
the eyes and said 'you know?'.  i knew.
turns out he didn't.  but enough of that.
woo't:  would, but as a contraction(?) of sorts, like
don't wouldn't couldn't.  does it count as ours is
just woot?

milkpig

=====
i think you have my stapler.