They're comin' back!

Just checked the OtR website for the first time in I don't know how long and was pleased to see the dates for their next swing down the west coast are up...

May 3 - Seattle
May 4 - Portland
May 5 - Eugene
May 8 - San Francisco
May 10 - San Diego
May 11 - Los Angeles

Now I've got to figure out if I'm gonna hit any of those besides the show in LA.  San Diego's the closest and is on a Friday, so it seems like a logical choice.  Not sure yet if I can rationalize any of the others though.

If I see just two of those six shows, that'll mean I'll have seen OtR 4 times in a six month span, which almost seems excessive.  Nonetheless, I think this calls for a resounding "Woot!"   (Hmmm...  I think that was my first woot on this list, for whatever that's worth.)

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl