Re: dashboard confessional

At 01:19 PM 3/18/2002, you wrote:
>katy sez:
>
> > and..
> >
> > dashboard confessional. i know that he is
>tremendously popular with
> > people my age and so it's not that remarkable, but i
>just can't help
>but
> > yell to his music.
>
>and layne sez:
>
>I'm looking forward to doing a little yelling of my
>own at the DC show
>in
>Denver on Thursday. Awww yeah. Sorry if it's been
>covered already and I
>haven't been paying as much attention as I should, but
>what does
>everyone
>think of Dashboard's (Chris Carraba) stuff?

I like it.  I sing along all the time.  I like to think I'm rather good at
it ;)

Maybe what's so appealing is the relative simplicity of the music...it
gives the impression that most anyone could play it.  Most songs just take
an acoustic guitar and a voice, after all.

"I'll wait until tomorrow...what's another day?  This is temporary.  I'll
see you smile again."

-Smitty