dashboard confessional

katy sez:

> and..
>
> dashboard confessional. i know that he is
tremendously popular with
> people my age and so it's not that remarkable, but i
just can't help
but
> yell to his music.

and layne sez:

I'm looking forward to doing a little yelling of my
own at the DC show
in
Denver on Thursday. Awww yeah. Sorry if it's been
covered already and I
haven't been paying as much attention as I should, but
what does
everyone
think of Dashboard's (Chris Carraba) stuff?

j. marie sez "yay!"  i have a further seems forever.
hey, there's a girl with my name (or a
semblance--maria maybe?) around here...a friend of my
friend, bw...does she like them too???

don't worry.  you can remain anonymous if ya want to
:)  i hope you'll post though.

update on my comps: medieval down, 3 mo' to go this
week.  i had fun with juan ruiz's book of good love
with respect to st. augustine.  that was _really_ fun
to write.  who says tests can't be fun?

then i found a sale on foreign books in our college
bookstore.  oh dear.  i exercised _little_ restraint.
they usually cost so much when you import them!  had a
hay-day.

take care!,
marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor