Re: sing-a-longs, cliques, germans, etcetera whatever

on 3/15/02 8:49 AM, haley kate at bravesaintkate at juno_com wrote:

> and..
>
> dashboard confessional. i know that he is tremendously popular with
> people my age and so it's not that remarkable, but i just can't help but
> yell to his music.

I'm looking forward to doing a little yelling of my own at the DC show in
Denver on Thursday. Awww yeah. Sorry if it's been covered already and I
haven't been paying as much attention as I should, but what does everyone
think of Dashboard's (Chris Carraba) stuff?

Layne