Re: sing-a-longs, cliques, germans, etcetera whatever

Layne said:

>> and..
>>
>> dashboard confessional. i know that he is tremendously popular with
>> people my age and so it's not that remarkable, but i just can't help

>but
>> yell to his music.
>
>I'm looking forward to doing a little yelling of my own at the DC show

>in
>Denver on Thursday. Awww yeah. Sorry if it's been covered already and
>haven't been paying as much attention as I should, but what does
>everyone
>think of Dashboard's (Chris Carraba) stuff?
>
>Layne

Hi Layne!

I’ll be there too!  I may just have to stop by and say “Excuse me, is
your name Layne?” ; )

Dashboard is slowly growing on me.   At first I just found his voice
too whiny, but the more I listen, the more the lyrics grab me.  Plus, I
just saw the video for Screaming Infidelities, and he’s kinda cute!

Dawn – who’s a proud 4’11 ; )

NP:  Concrete Blonde – Group Therapy (the show I’ll be at Wednesday
night, yay!!)