hymns: was Re: The Ob Sessions

In a message dated 3/13/02 12:18:42 PM Central Standard Time,
soupiset at toolbox_net writes:

<< Traditional Hymn: And Can It be? >>

beautiful hymn.  One of my faves too.  I only wish our organist could get it
in the right tempo. Always seems to run a little slow.
a couple of my other favorite hymns would be:
be thou my vision
what wondrous love is this
let all things now living
o sacred head once wounded
it is well with my soul

anyone wanna list a couple of their favorite hymns?

and for our non Christian listee's - any favorite spiritual or God centered
songs?

I attended a Messianic synagogue a few times and the I loved the old Hebrew
folk tunes they played but I have no idea what any of the names of them
were..

kevin

Faith is a trampoline
Life is a ginger snap