Re: sing-a-longs, cliques, germans, etcetera whatever

--- haley kate <bravesaintkate at juno_com> wrote:

> dashboard confessional. i know that he is
> tremendously popular with
> people my age and so it's not that remarkable, but i
> just can't help but
> yell to his music.

I saw a short interview with him on the telly the
other night.  It seems that, as often as possible and
when at all possible, they go out into the parking lot
after their shows and play a few tunes for the folks
(usually youngsters) that couldn't get in to see the
show.  I thought that was pretty swell.

I also saw a little snippet/profile/interview with
John Mayer on Oxygen the other night.  That was also
swell.

What will be more swell is seeing him on April 21 in
INdy!

Erin go bragh!

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?