Re: netiquette

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
wrote:
> My pet peeves:
>

> 4. Not putting in carriage returns so that whole
> paragraphs show up as one continuous line that just
> keeps going on and on and on for miles and miles
> which makes it very difficult to read.  (See

This came up before.  I don't want to be guilty of it,
and I don't know if I am or not.  How can I tell.  Is
it just an AOHell/Outlook thing.  Am I safe with
yahoo?

Out here really trying...

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?