Re: Obsessions.

on 3/15/02 11:27 AM, Gilhamilton at aol_com at Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:

> Didn't have much time to think about this while everyone was giving theirs
> and as
> I rarely play the same tune over and over (usually I do that to entire discs)
> it took a bit of thinking but if I were to here some I could repeat a few
> times, leaving out anything before the mid-eighties for the most part and
> also leaving out instrumental stuff
>

> emmylou harris - the pearl

Oh my gosh, no doubt. I just picked up this CD a couple of weeks ago
(finally. Knowing how I feel about _Wrecking Ball_, I should have had it
months ago). And I've maybe made it through "The Pearl" once without
repeating it. And that'd probably be the first time I played the disc. What
a great song...

Layne