Re: Latter Days...(obsession)

Kylie wrote  (a while ago ) "Hi, my name is Kylie, and I am addicted to
Latter Days."(standing up while saying that)
yes, I have been wholly addicted to Latter Days. It was the first OtR song I
heard, and I was transfixed. It's possibly the song I play the most.  I have
a tendency to collect 'obsessive songs' .  I took lots of CD's with me, and
my new gdbd (don't all run in horror, but I've never heard the whole CD,only
copies of songs) and I was completely astounded by 'Happy to be So'  and
'Poughkeepsie.'  No other CD was played, all five and a half hours home from
Lancaster (England).

My (most recent) list of obsessive songs:

Latter Days, The world Can Wait, Happy to be So, Bothered, Lucy,
Poughkeepise.
Delirious:  Follow and obsession. (quite appropiate really.)
Kendall Payne: On my Bones.
Dar Williams: After All and Spring Street.
((I walked down 'Spring Street' in Lancaster. It had a laundrette , the
oh-so cliched 'Spring Cleaners' in a row of georgian houses, with regimented
rows of daffodils. THere was something entirely ironic about airing your
dirty laundry on Spring Street, with orderly daffodils watching. *shudders*
I never wanted to move to spring street anyway))
Counting Crows: Round Here. (esp.piano acoustic.)
Matchbox 20 (Iknow I know):  3am PIANO ACOUSITC.
Jen Cass:  Daedalus
Jess Klein: Song for an Angel.
Smalltown Poets:  Long, Long Way.
Sister Hazel: Champagne High
Bon Jovi: Bed of Roses.
Beatles: Eleanor Rigby and Hey Jude. Only the tape is now broken.:(
Marylin Manson: Coma White.
John Denver: Fly Away.
Catie Curtis: Falling Silent in the Dark.

yours blissfully,
Tasha

Oh, and by the way,do you realise that since Monday this list has generated
nearly 330 emails? *looks in fear at her bulging inbox)