A thought........

When I first heard, "all I need is everything" I thought Karin was saying, 'there's nothing harder than learning how to SEE'.  It may have been wrong, but isn't that true?  We learn how to view life as we get older.....as we go through certain so called 'trials'.  A question to ask yourself is "how do I see the things in my life?  .....relationships, family, dreams, etc.  How does God want me to see these things?  What is the right way to see?  Have I been looking at 'it' the right way?"  I have realized in the last year that learning how to see things in my life has led to some MAJOR changes.  These changes have been devastatingly hard to deal with.  Sometimes, there IS nothing harder than learning how to see..............sorry.....just a thought.........

Melissa

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/