Re: A thought........

--- melissa coleman <electricsheep7 at hotmail_com> wrote:
<>When I first heard, "all I need is everything" I thought Karin was
saying, 'there's nothing harder than learning how to SEE'<>

when i first heard When I Go and up to about 5 days ago when i read
the FFR insert (again), i thought Karin was singing,

"except for this confession that has poisoned my lips"

which, like you thinking it was 'see' and not 'receive', i never
questioned cause i thought it was very poetic and visual.  the look
of "woah" on my face when i actually read through When I Go's lyrics
the other night and saw,

"except for this confession that is poised on my lips"

i've read through that insert repeatedly but mostly focus on all the
notes towards the end. its one thing when you first hear a song and
hear a different and soon after find out its another one, but for a
few days shy of a year i thought thats what the lyric was.  never
questioned it once. just... things that make you go "hmmm"

michelle