RE: Like a Radio (WZZZ fm)

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Bender, Valonda wrote:

> "i don't deny the lyrics as being good... but the song just bores me."
> - Dan
>
> and to this I can only say, once again . . .
>
> you must not have heard her tag ain't no sunshine to the end . . .
>
> anybody hear my beaten horse breath his last?

and to this i say

hello,

this the SFPBHTD (THe Soceity for Proevention of beating horses to death)

this is a request for a cease and desist of all horse beating.

the poor thing shoudl breathe.

! (:

ever packed and race through the house - searching for that undiscoverable
something, only to discover it's in your pack.

i just did.

rhys

ps. and  i don't think you will ever change his mind about the radio -
just like mine.

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)