From: melissa coleman [mailto:electricsheep7 at hotmail_com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 11:25 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: OTR lyrics....and then some.....

Thanks to you listees who have expressed your condolences and assurance of a brighter future.  That is so nice of you all and I truly appreciate it!  But if I may ask:  Is is only ME or do you all like to 'drown' yourself in depressing music.....you know, to intensify the pain so to speak! I do I guess.  It's SO hard to listen to all those albums sometimes because I SO relate it to my ex......but, I guess as part of my healing, I have been buying up all their albums....(he owned them all so I have to re-purchase them)  I don't think that neglecting the music you love because of a past relationship is healthy in some ways.  But.........

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/