four more obsessions

-> Jurassic 5 _Quality Control_ is the best rap
    album of 2000, by far.  they're the best rap
    group out there, by far.  they work it as a
    musician would.  heck, the Roots and DJ Logic
    are pretty good, too... anyway, i was/am quite
    obsessed especially with Cut Chemist & Chali
    2Na in J5.
-> A Perfect Circle _Mer de Noms_ is the best rock
    album of 2000.  anything Maynard James Keenan
    touches is quite good... APC and Tool are some
    good obsessions which one of my gf's friends
    says will take 5 years off of my life.  their
    videos alone will, i guess...
-> Mr Bungle _California_ is the best weird album
    of alltime... while still trying to be somewhat
    songoriented.
-> Incubus' career of albums so far.  they are the
    best new rock band from the last 5 yrs.  singer
    Brandon Boyd's beautiful voice and love for
    Fantomas, Mr Bungle, Tomahawk, Peeping Tom, and
    Faith No More don't hurt me being obsessive
    either.

Dan

np: tool - opiate

=====