obsessive and weird nerve damage in songs

songs i've been obsessed with at one point or
another... they still remain as my fav songs/albums:

-> Kevin Moore/Dream Theater "Space-Dye Vest" (this
     was the big one!!  FAVORITE SONG OF ALLTIME,
     still to this day...)
-> Toad the Wet Sprocket "Throw It All Away" and
     "Windmills"
-> King's X "Cigarettes" and the whole _Dogman_ CD
     for a stint there
-> Chroma Key's debut _Dead Air For Radios_ album
-> Kevin Moore's _Music Meant to Be Heard_ demo tape
     (i wore out 3 copies of it in my car tapedeck
     before the technology came along to burn it
     to a CDR)
-> Tori Amos "Crucify"
-> Extreme "Watching, Waiting"
-> Galactic Cowboys "Still Life of Peace"
-> a whole bunch of Steve Taylor... mainly _Squint_
     and _I Predict 1990_
-> Dream Theater "A Mind Beside Itself" trilogy
-> Extreme "Everything Under the Sun" trilogy
-> Nuno's _Schizophonic_ debut
-> Caedmon's Call "Not Enough"

it's a metal day today at work (except for what i'm
playing now)... Tomahawk, Tool, Tourniquet...

Tourniquet being the only artists to somehow work
the line "brachial plexus avulsion" rhythmically,
cohesively, and melodically into a verses of a song.

this beat could win me a grammy,
Dan

np: toad the wet sprocket - coil

=====