Re: adventure and a relationship

Hey list and _Heather_
(ah, poor girl)

  So let me toss out a
>question for any on the orchard willing to throw in their two cents:

How about a buck fifty?

how
>would you chose if you had to pick between heading off into a new
>adventure and hoping that certain someone will be able to follow you
>eventually, and sticking with that certain someone and seeking whatever
>adventure comes the way of both of you?  Many questions, and much
>uncertainty.

Okay, I'd give you the buck fifty in advice (and my opinions are a dime a
dozen, but only some of them gonna save ya)
BUt I'm not wholly sure I'm allowed-
Being enough people on this list play peanut gallery to my personal life
(and I love them all for it)

This, then, is pretty much all I can give you from the traditional font of
D.M. "wisodm" (better known as a loud mouth)
When you are dead, and standing at what ever version of the pearly gates you
care to concieve, you will find the only regrets you had are the temptations
you resisted.
Get thee on the road.
If certain special someone can't make it along later or it all ends in
tears, it was menat that way and everybody concerned will grow. You'll be
able to love better later for it, and if you do manage the distance
together, then that is all the more testimony to how much you are ment to
be.

But till  they start perscribing you a large bi-daily dose of pills that
contain no fun, school comes first.

Proving once again I can dish better than I take
>:)
D.M.