-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Kylie Wilkerson
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 11:35 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Latter Days...

So...rite now I'm OBSESSED with Latter Days. :) I've had it on repeat for a
while now. Do any of you ever get like that?? "Hi, my name is Kylie, and I
am addicted to Latter Days."(standing up while saying that) Anyhoo...hope
this finds you doing well.

Undeniably...Kylie