adventure and a relationship(was Hello Grace! ~~ Sleep Baby Jane ~~ Patience)

I too would like to say hello Grace!  I don't have any further wisdom on
the song in question; Jessica provided the only information I have.
I do want to comment on Patience though.  I wouldn't argue with anyone
that's made statements about it being non-descript.  The attraction for
me is the content of certain numbers that appear.  Circle of Quiet in
particular describes my life at the moment...I'm seriously considering
grad school out west, but there's this guy...  So let me toss out a
question for any on the orchard willing to throw in their two cents: how
would you chose if you had to pick between heading off into a new
adventure and hoping that certain someone will be able to follow you
eventually, and sticking with that certain someone and seeking whatever
adventure comes the way of both of you?  Many questions, and much
uncertainty.  Yet at the same time it's exhilarating, and I'm learning a
whole lot about myself...
Open,
Heather