Re: adventure and a relationship(was Hello Grace! ~~ Sleep Baby Jane ~~ Patience)

--- Heather Swinger <heather_swinger at tayloru_edu>
wrote:

So
> let me toss out a
> question for any on the orchard willing to throw in
> their two cents: how
> would you chose if you had to pick between heading
> off into a new
> adventure and hoping that certain someone will be
> able to follow you
> eventually, and sticking with that certain someone
> and seeking whatever
> adventure comes the way of both of you?

My opinion...You should make the decision for YOUR
life independent of him.  What would you do if he
wasn't even in the picture.  Pursue that.  Best case
scenario, you get both.  Worst - you don't have him
but you've done something really great for yourself.
You have to consider that possibility that months down
the road he'll no longer be in the picture.  Then all
you'll have left is yourself and what you're doing
with your life.

Of course, I guess this all depends on how long you've
know him and where the relationship is right now...

just a thought...

KElvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?