Hello Grace! ~~ Sleep Baby Jane ~~ Patience

WELCOME GRACE!

I think Linford and Karen commented on how it was a
dis-functional lullaby once.  They might not have used
the word dis-functional, but it was something along
those lines.  All I know is I enjoy the song.:-)

(I know this probably didn't help, but that's all I've
ever heard on the subject.)

Keep posting!

P.S.  With all this talk of Patience lately I was
drawn to pull it out and take a listen yesterday.
Now, it's not my favorite OTR CD, but it's well worth
the buy!

This is ~~Jessica~~ coming out of the shadows once
more!  Hello everyone!