Re: Re: RE: linford makes me happy. :) *note...this is an extremely lon g review*

ysoie wrote:

<<> PS-- Jessyka told me to keep her from spending any
> money, so I melted her
> credit cards last night. Does this make me a bad
> person or not?

to which kelvon replied...

No!  It makes you the best friend she's ever had!

and i say, this might be true if they were CREDIT cards, but since it was my
DEBIT card, and the only way i can withdraw/deposit money into my bank (which
is the credit union, so it's not like i can go to national city or anything),
no, this does NOT make her my best friend.

but it worked in the atm today, so maybe it's ok.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka