Miles - Ellipsis - Louisville

I was at the Tin Angel last night. "Jesus in New Orleans" had to of been
one of the funniest things I'd seen a long time.

Yeah, so I'm piecing together that they mention the tribute album and
then play Miles. Another contributor to Miles on the tribute album talked
to them at the Louisville show and they said they brought it back into
rotation because the cover version "breathed new life into it". I
introduced myself to Linford last night before the 1st show. We talked
very briefly. Cool. I'm glad they liked our version.

- J. Eubanks

*****
www.jesseeubanks.homestead.com

To the question, "What is a poet?": "It is being willing to cry in
public... It is to cut a vein and let the audience watch you bleed." -
Rob McQuin