Re: who has the patience for this?

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> Thurman Allen II <microserf88 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > confession time:  patience is not my favorite OTR
> > cd.
>
> 'tis not my favorite either... "non-descript" is
> pretty right on about it... in fact, it might be
> my less-listened to OtR CD...
>
> good tunage... little genius, jacksie, rhapsodie,
> how does it feel?, circle of quiet... but it's not
> the one that i pick up to listen to often...

Jacksie os one of my personal favorite songs.  I'd elaborate more on that,
but I'm just not sure how...

If *I* were to rank the CDs, I'd have them in the following order:

>  -good dog bad dog
>  -eve
>  -films for radio
>  -besides
>  -patience
>  -till we have faces

I don't personally have ASR or DNotY, so I can't fairly rank them.

But really, what's the point?  I live for the shows anyhow.  ;)

-Smitty