Re: new john mayer fan

hooray!  That's what happened to me too.  I had like 3 friends in real
life who were huge fans and then people mentioned it on the list and
then he was coming here so I asked Nate to burn me a copy.  But, ethics
kicked in and I bought a real one at the show.  I actually did buy a
real one.
Sorry I've been really vocal today.  I leave on spring break tomorrow,
and I think I"ll get the digest and not talk much for a while.  You can
all have a break from my babbling.
*pretends to not hear the group sigh of relief*

Bethany

np:.... what else?

michelle wrote:

> ok, so i've been reading along about john mayer this and john mayer
> that and it was Bethany's report of his show that I finally thought,
> "oh heck, go listen to 30 sec. snipets at cdnow already for pete's
> sake".  so anyway, yea, my john mayer cd should be here
> monday/tuesday.  :P
>
> michelle
>
> (and no, i did not buy it from cdnow. just used them for their
> snipets)

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah
Masen