Re: who has the patience for this?

I will admit that I listen to GDBD and FFR far more than patience.
Probably ASR also.  Patience is great, but the others are even greater.
What I *do* like about Patience, though, is How Does it Feel, especially
the first version, and Rapsodie.  But, it's also the one I've purchased
most recently, so perhaps it will grow on me.  I think I'll always love
GDBD because it was my first, and it was the one that got me hooked.

Bethany

np:  geez, I'm getting predictable....

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah