Re: Virginia (sans Paul)

> PS that sucks for Kate...maybe Linford and Karin could adopt
> another
> daughter. ;)

i wouldn't be complaining. i had a very strange dream about them last
night. it was sort of like the lord of the rings and the matrix all at
once. i kept hearing voices and seeing visions of this blue stone and i
had no idea what it meant and then i started getting letters from linford
and karin about how there was this whole religion following this and that
i had to encourage the voices and follow them because i was "the one" but
not to feel special or anything, cause it's not very fun to be the one
and it's totally random selection and this religion had a really long
history and they kept sending me letters so that i would understand more.
it was bazarre. ANYWAY, i think if i'm going to become the focus of their
religion, they almost have an obligation to doing me the favor as
adopting me.

i'll try calling the place later, when they open.

i dont know about lancaster. it's 3 hours away. i guess tho, since it's
over early we wouldn't have to drive home too late...  hmmm.

- kate