Re: Virginia (sans Paul)

kate said:

> I will not get any taller. (which i dont so much mind anymore)

that's ok...i'm the shortest one in my family!  of course, i am still average
height, but when your little brother is 6'4", anything seems short!

>  My brother will never have fun with me in amusement parks.

yeah, mine either.  he would rather play the games than go on the fun
coasters.  the only one he liked was the lazer loop at kennywood, and then
they took that out.  *sigh*

>  I will never see over the rhine live.

have your dad take you.  that worked when i first saw them live at the age of
20!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.