RE: Virginia (sans Paul)

Anita wrote:
>>I'll be there, working at the merch table in the entry... find me and say
hi!
P.S. Hey Barry... have you figured out how to get to your class AND the
concert? (9:30 is a late start, yes?  You might make it?)

Okay, after having sat here as receptionist for the day for the past 5 hours
with little else to do but think. I have come to a few conclusions.  1)
Maybe I *am* a @#@#$! Manager and that is why my employees didn't show up
today and left me answering the phones. 2) I don't like
Penguins...well...the kind that always beat my Washington
Capitals...especially Mario Lemieux and Darius Kaspiritus...the other kind
are okay. 3) It is really hot up here, I don't know how they work up here on
a daily basis, maybe I should do something about it. 4) The phone will not
stop ringing.  4) I don't like it when the phone rings.  5) How much sleep
do I *really* need for a first day of class?  I mean there won't be any
tests...or papers and my reading is almost done....so why *can't* I go to
the show and meet Anita and whomever else is there.  Who else is going to be
there.

Out here waiting for the phone to ring...just one more time!
Barry