RE: giraffe in my closet

funny...while we were at the pittsburgh show, i mentioned to kristina how
karin kind of looked like a gelfling from far away with her hair the way it
is now.

	i can "see" that...the girl gelfling (kira) IS blonde.
	HEY...add an "n" to her name & switch the "i" & the "a".
	what do you get? how ironic/bizarre is that?!?!?!?

kristina never saw that movie.  what a horrible thing!  i will make sure to
remedy that when she comes back from spring break.

	how in the world could ysobelle fall asleep to that movie?
	it is SO entrancing.

in happy news, i get to see over the rhine in philadelphia on thursday!  yay
for me!

	in happy news...my "date" confirmed for the philly show. yay for me!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

	right back atcha'

tranquilly,