Re: Penguin Dreams was Re: elephants are too gray

--- JaunasAddiccion at aol_com wrote:

> only weird cause of the penguins thing - my stepma
> has this bizzare affliction that requires her to buy
> all things with penguins on them as she sees them -
> it's a psychosomatic disorder btw - and i can't
> stand penguins at all.

That's too bad.  My grandmother used to have these two
penguins sitting on a shelf on her wall.  They were
little plastic salt and pepper shakers.  Chilly and
Willy.  They were very old, probably been around since
my dad was a kid.  A few years before she died she
moved into an apartment.  She gave me little chipped
Willy.  I don't know what happened to Chilly.  After
my Grandmother died I also ended up with her ultra
sturdy ironing board.  I really like the ironing board
but you would have to chop both my arms off to get
Willy.

Okay...enough sad penguin stories

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?