-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of haley kate
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 8:23 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Virginia (sans Paul)

Thanks...

Apparently someone decided that people under 21 don't like over the rhine
enough for them to play somewhere where they should be allowed to go. My
list of things that i've accepted in life:

I will not get any taller. (which i dont so much mind anymore)
My brother will never have fun with me in amusement parks.
I will never see over the rhine live.

So unless i grow 2" and my brother goes on a rollercoaster tomorrow, i
will not be there on friday. :)

- kate