Re: zoo coments

Ys
I'm glad you worked in a zoo.
I'm glad you told us about it.
Good information.

> I'm not sure how happy the penguins were.

The first time I actually got to see a real live
penguin was at the Cincy zoo in 1988.  I was so
excited.  Finally.  Gonna see a penguin.  So I got to
the little penguin house and the poor things were
molting!  (Yes, Monty Python fans, penguins do molt.)
I was a little sad.  I know it's a very natural annual
phenomenon for those little guys.  They don't mind.
But they looked so sad.
Thankfully, I got to see the penguins at the
Louisville zoo a few years later.  they weren't
molting.  They were swimming.  They looked happy.
That made me happy.

I'm happy.

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?