Re: bench description

better late than never as some great procrastinator once said:

<< > how would you...fellow rhinelanders...describe your respective
 > benches?

in a word:

c o m f o r t a b l e

so it must have cushions of some sort (perhaps bean bag)? and a freezer
underneath stocked with lots of Rolling Rock.  A built in remote for the DVD
loaded with special unreleased editions of every Buffy/Angel episode ever
made.  An acoustic guitar that mysteriously plays every note that I can't.  A
little cubby hole with one book within that becomes whatever book I think of
whenever I pull it out and a CD cubby hole that does the same. Oh yea, and it
would be located in a floor only treehouse on top one of the great orchard
trees with an IV drip hooked directly into it in order to keep the cider
pumping through my veins so I can stay in orchard dreamland forever never to
wake to the hard fact that my bench is, in reality, a hospital bed in a
terminal ward where the remote only turns on Wheel Of Fortune reruns or
brings the giant amazon nurse from hell to give me my sponge bath, the music
is stuck on the all instrumental Barry Manilow channel and the Rolling Rock
is really Pepsi Flat with an elbow straw that I still manage to spill all
over myself with every sip I take.

kevin (just watched the Matrix and did a little incorporating)