Penguin Dreams was Re: elephants are too gray

kelvin wrote:
<<  Penguins.
 > I like penguins. >>

OK, just to share how loose my brain cells can become I once had a very vivid
dream about a penguin who was granted the gift of becoming human for a year.
She (it was a female penguin) used the time learning to play the piano. It
turned out she was a natural at it and by years end wrote and played a tune
so beautifully it could melt the devils own heart. (if he/she has one) Her
playing proved to the granter (God? - wow, these little bracket thingys sure
come in handy) that she did in fact, have what it takes - soulwise - to be
human and was granted the gift of remaining human for life.
Well actually the end was a bit hazy, it could have been that her playing
either created a human soul within her or proved that she did, if fact, have
a human soul all along...

  now that I've revealed multiple shades of weirdness I have a question for
Drew too.

How weird can one be not lose their bench in the orchard?

kevin (whose favorite penguin is Opus from Bloom County)