RE: Virginia (sans Paul)

Anita wrote:

>>P.S. Hey Barry... have you figured out how to get to your class AND the
concert? (9:30 is a late start, yes?  You might make it?)

My class runs from 6:00-10:00 and I have to be back in Alexandria Saturday
morning for a class from 9:00-4:00.  At this stage on a Wednesday I have
just kinda put it out of the realm of possibility.  But, ya never know how
awake I will be on Friday night.  But, if I do have the energy I will
certainly stop by and say hello.

Out here,
Barry

PS that sucks for Kate...maybe Linford and Karin could adopt another
daughter. ;)