Re: I'm cursed. I know it.

speaking of elephants...
i always said that if i could hug one animal (being
trampled, mauled or husked) it would be an elephant.
love those things.  not that i have a collected of
stuffed animal elephants or anything like that
(*cringes* remembering last ex's collection of
bears)...but i do like them.  very much.
indeed.

ha.
liesel
--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:
> Yeah, but at the office where I work sometimes, one
> woman has a photo of a
> woman holding a bag under an elephant's ass and
> watching it shit into the
> bag.  The caption beneath the photo says something
> like, "And you think
> *your* job sucks!"  So whenever I hear "elephant", I
> think of that photo.
> And I don't know if I want animals shitting all over
> my streets.  :)

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne