Re: I'm cursed. I know it.

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> i've been saying for YEARS that i want a pet elephant so i can ride him
> to school.  it would cut down on the price of gas, i wouldn't have to
> pay for parking, because he would play outside the music school.  and i
> don't think rush hour would be such a problem anymore.  :)

Yeah, but at the office where I work sometimes, one woman has a photo of a
woman holding a bag under an elephant's ass and watching it shit into the
bag.  The caption beneath the photo says something like, "And you think
*your* job sucks!"  So whenever I hear "elephant", I think of that photo.
And I don't know if I want animals shitting all over my streets.  :)